ControllerFebruary 11, 2022
Kforce has a client in Saint Louis, MO that is seeking a Payroll Senior Tax Manager. This role offers a hybrid schedule, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits package. This position is hybrid, in office and WFH combo, therefore the client is searching for local candidates. Responsibilities Include:
- Payroll Senior Tax Manager will lead and train team; Provide leadership for integration activities
- Analyze and implement procedural changes to reduce discrepancies
- Implement internal controls
- Ensure entities are compliant with tax regulations
- Complete payroll adjustments and tax filings timely at period-end
- Other duties as assigned
Is this opportunity not for you? Would you be interested in a position a little different? We may have the opportunity you are looking for. Apply at Kforce.com and let us do the searching for you! https://www.kforce.com/submit-resume/
- Bachelor's degree; CPP preferred
- 7+ years in multi-state payroll; 3+ years in management
- Experience with acquisitions highly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone perfect for this role? Recommend your friends and make money when they're hired using our app, KFORCEconnect. The more you refer, the more you earn! Download the app today to Connect. Refer. Get Paid.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.