While many organizations understand that Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the essential component in managing their customer base, they are unable to navigate the parallel business challenges, including:
- Fragmented processes and system architecture
- Lack of 360-degree customer view
- Ineffective and inefficient customer facing operations
- Lack of relevant KPI dashboards & analytics required for decision making
Customer relationship management technologies enable businesses to drive better sales and relationships. Our CRM Solutions are dominated by the following CRM platforms:
Wintel's Salesforce CRM solutions are focused on enabling organizations to engage with their customers smartly and proactively. We have capabilities in the following:
Microsoft DynamicsWintel’s Microsoft CRM consulting experience is aimed at enabling organizations to gain a competitive advantage by using the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics.
SAP CRMWintel's powerful suite of SAP CRM solutions are enhanced to deliver value for a true multi-channel, end-to-end business process integration using SAP CRM deployments across multiple integrations throughout sales, services, and marketing functional areas.
Oracle CRMWintel's Oracle CRM solutions includes a well architected Cloud product suite that has applications spanning across various areas including Customer Experience, Order Management, Supply Chain and Analytics and more.
CRM is a critical step for sales for all organizations. Wintel's experience and capability enables marketplace best practices implementation across verticals via its comprehensive portfolio of Advisory, Implementation and Support services. We offer innovative and high-performance services and solutions in the following areas to achieve accelerated business growth for its customers:
- Analyzing and optimizing customer-centric processes (not just automating)
- Increasing ROI by better understanding and fulfilling the end customer needs
- Improving new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers
A strategic initiative is further enhanced in its delivery and impact when assisted by experienced minds. Our services drive value across refining strategic vision, designing IT Architecture, and optimizing existing systems and processes.
Our Advisory portfolio provides objective assessment and advice, increased return on effort and investment, operational and strategic alignment, long-term viability, business transformation best practice.
Capabilities / Services
- Executive Alignment Forums
- CRM Program Charter Definition
- Organizational Consulting
- Visioning Workshops
- Digital Engagement Strategy
- Application Modernization Planning
- Current State Technology Assessment
- Ancillary Application Stack Review
- CRM Road Map Refinement
- Proof of Concepts
- Project Planning and Phase Mapping
- Project Preparedness Assessment
- Project Risk/Mitigation Assessment
- Change Management and Data Governance
- Program Execution
Technical deployment is a herculean task. A guided and structured approach facilitates smooth and efficient implementation. Our experiences of deploying thousands of successful CRM Projects gives us an edge over others.
We help you move from CRM evaluation to rapid implementation and ROI, then to a steady state of productivity. Our team is uniquely positioned to provide industry and marketplace best practices as a part of a comprehensive implementation project or, on a more selective basis, to solve an isolated need.
Capabilities / Services
- Understanding the business needs behind a client's CRM initiative.
- Gathering functional requirements
- Solution designing
- Process improvement
- Data management
- System integration and training
- Adoption Assurance
- 60 and 90-day Adoption Assurance programs for hassle-free post launch
- Turning application configuration tweaks
- End user training and adoption into non-issues
Support ServiceA highly qualified and skilled safety net can make the difference between seamless transition and catastrophic meltdown. Wintel offers packages that give you flexible support, 5 days a week, including periodic health checks on new implementations and application releases and performance monitoring.
Our Certified Salesforce Consultants and Engagement Managers are available on a daily basis to work onsite or remotely to provide post-project support, help define and scope new projects, or as a qualified resource to be used as needed. Our support services pay for themselves by saving time, adding best practices and eliminating error.
Capabilities / Services
- Flexible support, 5 days a week
- Periodic health checks
- Onsite & Remote Support
- Post-Project support
- Define and Scope New Projects
SolutionsStrong partnership is a cornerstone to solving complex business problems. Wintel's platinum consulting partnership with SFDC and remarkable partnership with Siebel is helping it build great solutions to create larger business impact.
LensTM Health & Audit ServiceInstalled And Run By Experienced Wintel Consultants, LensTM Offers Deep Insights Into The State Of Your Overall Salesforce Health, Providing Visibility Through A Summary Report Card And Detailed Analysis Of Every Field & Process
- Backup of all Salesforce metadata & digital signature
- Provides automated findings & recommendations
- Includes data model documentation and diagrams
- Documentation produced as a PDF and/or Excel file
- Cost Of Ops Resolution: ~10%
Customer centricity is the new adage. Wintel's CRM partnerships and solutions are helping clients across verticals in managing relationships with their customers at various points in the customer journey.
|Life Sciences & Healthcare
|Media & Entertainment
Confused about which CRM Solution to choose?
Our CRM practice capabilities allow our customers to choose the right solutions for their organization while gaining from our expertise and experience.
- Experienced and certified Functional and Technical CRM consultants
- Sales and Service business consulting experience across industry verticals
- In-depth expertise in implementing best Salesforce solution
- Experience in integrating CRM solution with ERP solution (SAP & Oracle) Solution Accelerators for faster & accurate implementations