Accountant – FintechApril 4, 2022
Kforce has a client in Beaverton, OR that is seeking a Senior Portfolio Manager. Summary: In this role, the Senior Portfolio Manager will work to ensure we are delivering value to our customers by gathering data and reporting out on an effort's scope, budget, and timelines in an agile, global landscape. The Senior Portfolio Manager will focus on running processes to capture work status' against roadmaps and provide reports for various stakeholders. They will leverage a variety of applications including various PPM tools, word processing and spreadsheet applications. The Senior Portfolio Manager will take gathered information and turn it into easily consumable reports and well-written newsletters using data visualization and graphics skills to help global stakeholders understand progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university, advanced degree in Business, Writing, Graphics, Project Management or Computer Science preferred
- PMP preferred
- 7+ years of managing and implementing successful portfolio reporting programs
- 5+ years of documented graphic communications skills
- 5+ years of documented technical writing skills - turning complex concepts into executive level updates, technical experience preferred
- Experience with core IT components and concepts, marketing technology experience preferred
- Strong oral communication skills with experience managing escalations, negotiating, influencing and problem solving as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Core understanding of values and culture
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Know someone perfect for this role? Recommend your friends and make money when they're hired using our app, KFORCEconnect. The more you refer, the more you earn! Download the app today to Connect. Refer. Get Paid.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.